At EyeOn Planning Services we do the work so our customers don’t have to. EyeOn Planning Services was born out of a desire to provide the best possible forecasts, optimized inventory parameters and actionable business insights together with excellent customer service using data science in supply chain planning, for a suite of internationally operating customers. Combining years of industry experience and know-how, the Planning Service team apply best practices to relieve our customers of the operational stresses that come with planning and forecasting. By putting cutting edge technology in the hands of highly educated, talented young professionals, and repeatedly delivering a consistent, dependable, value-adding planning service, we free up our customers to focus on being successful at their core business.
We are seeking a versatile people and process person, who has delivering high-quality service and innovation as his/her personal north star. Although not necessarily a techie yourself, you are comfortable in the world of data science and/or technology, and appreciate seeing academia converted into its real-world business application. You get your kicks out of managing a team of experts in a high-paced, international, environment. You are in your element overseeing a continuous flow of innovations and enjoy ensuring that they are integrated in our customer’s services in a predictable and controlled manner, without any interruption in services execution.
Your role as Service Delivery Lead
The Planning Services team at EyeOn is a team of highly educated planning and forecasting specialists from diverse backgrounds. We provide the best possible forecasts, the optimum in global inventory settings, or actionable end-to-end supply chain visibility to our customers as a repeat service.
Over the last few years, underpinned by a robust service methodology, we have built up a stable of satisfied customers and are now growing our team to expand upon that success. We are seeking a Service Delivery Lead to shepherd the team through this next phase of growth – someone who can manage daily service operations, support the personal development ambitions of the team and scale the business while maintaining high quality delivery standards.
To be up to this task you should know what it is to lead a team within a service organization that works with large multinational companies. You should be able to connect strategic dots and perform triage on competing requests – enlisting support from a variety of sources to remove obstacles and ensure services run on schedule, meet all deadlines and fulfil our contractual obligations.
You know how to grow and engage a team of eager young professionals. You excel at situational leadership and adapt your approach to the development needs of each team member. By regularly interacting with your Customer Value Manager and Account Manager colleagues, you will achieve a healthy balance between safeguarding reasonable employee workload and satisfying customer demands in a timely manner.
You have experience of managing evolving functional requirements and have an innate antennae for scope creep. You value clear communication and are comfortable making sometimes unpopular decisions. You are a natural leader and enjoy overseeing multiple moving parts. If an issue arises, you are a creative problem solver, who will sketch a path to resolution and rally the troops to keep going until the customer is satisfied. You value retrospection for the purposes of continuous improvement and will adapt processes if they have outgrown their purposes.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for day-to-day operations, coaching your team members, short term resource capacity allocation and conflict resolution, ensuring that SLA’s are adhered to and solving eventual client issues and interruptions in the service delivery process. You will be a linking pin from Planning Services to the EyeOn product teams, are responsible for the Operations side of our DevOps, and will manage a small number of external partners who support Planning Services’ needs. In parallel you will be involved in some strategic change projects for the department.
- 3 – 7 years of relevant experience working in a (software) service delivery organization – of which 1-3 years was in a team lead role.
- Project management background – stress-resistant, deadline oriented, ability to triage issues and monitor and report on progress. Solid stakeholder management.
- Affinity with process creation & monitoring. A track record of continuous improvement.
- Motivated by a desire to achieve results and deliver on promises.
- Approachable nature with strong relationship building skills.
- Passionate about developing your team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English. Dutch can be helpful, but not a prerequisite.
- 32-40 hours per week. Must have availability spread over 5 days a week.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for their work and a thirst for knowledge.
- You will gain exposure to new tooling and techniques during our innovation labs: you decide what you would like to explore.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important than your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn we believe in lifelong learning. You construct your own personal development program and we facilitate you in achieving it.
For more information, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 683340107