Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious supply chain planning expert (in the making)? Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with (inter)national colleagues specialized in planning and control processes? Do you have affinity with shipbuilding and offshore supply chain?
Then this could just be the job opportunity you’re looking for. To support the growing number of projects in this specific field we are looking for new colleagues.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning
As supply chain planning consultant you are working on the execution of client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting & performance management and the link to financial planning.
You will work on projects varying in length from one week up to several months: these are challenging projects for large multinational companies throughout Europe.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in the Netherlands, and European travel is occasionally required. Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Dublin and in Düsseldorf.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network
- Working location: Eindhoven
- A master’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain management, operation management & logistics, or similar
- Between 0 years and 4 years of working experience
- You design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Willing to also work abroad
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week up to eight months
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we support you in this
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonuses on personal development and company performance
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Inge Loog at email@example.com or call +31 (0)6 1981 6055
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.